Effective Date: 12/11/2017
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We may collect the following kinds of information when you use the Services:
Information you provide directly to us. For certain activities, such as when you register, subscribe to our alerts, or contact us directly, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information:
- Contact information, such as full name, email address, and country information;
- Username and password; and
- Correspondence you send to us.
Information we collect automatically. We may collect certain information automatically when you use our Services, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, device and advertising identifiers, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of your visit, information about the links you click and pages you view within the Services, and other standard server log information.
Information we obtain from other sources. We may receive information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and organizations. For example, if you access third-party services, such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter, through the Services to login to the Services or to share information about your experience on the Services with others, we may collect information from these third-party services. As another example, we may work with third-party analytics services to learn about how you use our Services.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
We generally use the information we collect online to:
- Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information;
- Send you promotional materials from us or on behalf of our affiliates and trusted third-party partners;
- Analyze the use of the Services and user data to understand and improve the Services;
- Customize the content you see when you use the Services;
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
3. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors and service-providers that help us with specialized services, including email deployment, business analytics, marketing, and data processing.
- Corporate affiliates. We may share your information with our corporate affiliates.
- Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of Storywalker Inc., our affiliates, users, or the public.
- With your consent. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
If you access third-party services, such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter, through the Services to login to the Services or to share information about your experience on the Services with others, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on the Site, and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use of the Site, in accordance with their own privacy policies.
We use reasonable measures to help protect information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.
5. YOUR CHOICES
You may be able to refuse or disable cookies by adjusting your web browser settings. Because each web browser is different, please consult the instructions provided by your web browser (typically in the “help” section). If you choose to refuse, disable, or delete these technologies, some of the functionality of the Services may no longer be available to you.
6. THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING, LINKS, AND CONTENT
Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms. Some web browsers transmit “do-not-track” signals to websites. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
7. INTERNATIONAL USERS
9. STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?